• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Has Smitty ever gone on record about how long he wants to play?

Awesomeness!!

The thought alone makes me want to cry. I haven't heard or read anything about Smittys plans as far as leaving goes, so if anybody knows please post here. I was thinking if we win the Super Bowl he may just hang then up. You have to figure that he wouldn't have anything else to prove, and would have a 50/50 shot at the HOF.

Smitty is trying to cement himself as a HOF and I believe the Panthers are willing to let him to try and do just that. would be nice to have a beginning to end HOF career Panther, Smitty would be our first(and most deserving).

he is currently 164 receptions from 1000, which all things considered he's 3-4 more years from that.

I would love more than anything for him to get the 1000 receptions and get into the HOF. I also think that if anybody can do it from this point it would be Smitty. In saying that it only gets harder from here. We will get more wr weapons in the next few years and he will become less and less part of the offense as he gets older. I'm scared he might run out of time.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Archived