• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Greg Hardy to Fans "Take Over The Dome"

chknwing

Broach Tours has a one day trip from Charlotte to Atlanta

$175 gets you a round trip bus ride, game ticket, and tailgate lunch

$215 gets you a round trip bus ride, lower level game ticket and a tailgate lunch.

Thinking about doing this.

wow that's not bad.. maybe i should do this as a christmas gift to myself.

Hardy and Olsen said something in the locker room talk on panthers.com about buying fans some tickets to help take over that place.

That would be awesome... he was willing to burn 10k yesterday to wear some gold shoes, think how many Panthers fans he could send to the game for half of that, LOL

Broach Tours has a one day trip from Charlotte to Atlanta

$175 gets you a round trip bus ride, game ticket, and tailgate lunch

$215 gets you a round trip bus ride, lower level game ticket and a tailgate lunch.

Thinking about doing this.

This really makes me sad im not anywhere close to Charlotte id take either deal in a heart beat

My friend and I had tickets before the first preaseason game... like $38 a piece for tickets. I believe it's lower bowl corner endzone. lol I feel like a thief now... (NOT)

Where's the Riot thing happen? I'd be down for seeing all Panthers fans! I'm stay'n 1.6 miles from the dome, and was told "take a cab, it's safer". O.o

My friend and I had tickets before the first preaseason game... like $38 a piece for tickets. I believe it's lower bowl corner endzone. lol I feel like a thief now... (NOT)

Where's the Riot thing happen? I'd be down for seeing all Panthers fans! I'm stay'n 1.6 miles from the dome, and was told "take a cab, it's safer". O.o

Marshalling Yard next to the yellow lot. Check the GA Dome parking site there's a map. We will be there by 930am. Bring it

Hardy and Olsen said something in the locker room talk on panthers.com about buying fans some tickets to help take over that place.

If they wanna buy me a ticket I would call in to work and make the drive. Its about 12 1/5 hours from here. But I love road trips, so why not?

Archived