• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cheese Mo'z Dan Morgan

dmo4455

I mentioned that we had a few resident Saints fans that posted on the board. He laughed and said that he bet they are not real happy with him.

He said that he was feeling great, but just decided the risks were not worth it to continue playing. He said spending time with his kids was much more important to him now.

Definitely a strong family guy.

I am happy to hear that he made a decision that was right for him and his family. Sad to not see him on the field anymore.

I look forward to checking out the pizza there in the fall! I am also tickled to hear that he offered to send pizzas for tailgates, swwweet!!

How stupid to come in here and talk ish about a guy who from every account was a good guy...especially on a thread like this one.

Good stuff MH, thanks for the info!

I am glad he planned for life after football. I always think that's a smart thing to do. I am also glad he decided to retire when he did. I think having other irons in the fire helps a guy with that decision.

Normally I'd agree, but when you look at the big picture, no.

(and I'm a huge skeptic of this sort of thing)

Zod has access to the IP address and info that was used to set up the account, and he hasn't previously been shy about calling BS on faux posters.

Zod's also not fond of spamming but has allowed this post - essentially an advertisement - to stay.

If that isn't enough, notice also that he got a tacit endorsement from Meat, someone who'd know him personally.

Throw in that it's not like he came on here making a load of posts (like some of our resident morons who impersonate other players). He came on to make a couple of posts for a specific reason, then left.

All in all, pretty good evidence for legitimacy.

As to the spelling, typos happen to all of us. I'm certainly not immune.

Don't forget that the imposter player posters use the full real name of the person they are trying to be usually. I.E. John Fox, Julius Peppers, etc.

dmo4455 is more of what I would expect from the real guy, not a screen name that reads "I'm Dan Morgan Bitches!!"

Just got back from having lunch at Cheez Mo's. Here is my update:

1. Pizza was fantastic. got the #55 Special....Italian Sausage, Roma Tomatoes, Cheese, Pepper Flakes, etc... Best pizza I have ever had.

2. Yes, I confirmed that it was Dan Morgan who posted on here. How do I know? Because he was there, came over and introduced himself, and I asked him. He said it was him. He sat with me and my buddy during lunch and we had a great conversation with him. He even offered to buy us some wings...but I had to decline after the large pizza we had just devoured.

Alot of the other players frequent the restaurant...Smitty, DLewis, Beason, etc... are there all the time. They all live in the same neighborhood.

He said he was impressed with the site...even those who did not believe him and were giving him crap. He said that he would definitely continue to come on and would post and chat with us in the future.

He Zod...he did mention that you called him this morning.

He said that if we wanted to have a group for any game, etc.. to just give him a call. He would reserve a bunch of tables for us and would give us a bunch of discounts and specials.

He also offered to deliver pizzas to our tailgate sometime this year...said to just call him or his even coordinator (I have her card).

He was a super nice guy.

Thanks for that update. When I finally get to fly in for a home game I'm making that part of the trip. Sounds great. Plus, Dan is the man. He outplayed his body and never quit on us. Nothing but respect from me.

Guest meibs8

Dan,

we will definitely be back in!! the pizza was by far the best in town -- just like I am used to back up North! Some friends and I stopped in last Thursday and absolutely loved the live music out on the patio.

Keep up the good work!!

Just got back from having lunch at Cheez Mo's. Here is my update:

1. Pizza was fantastic. got the #55 Special....Italian Sausage, Roma Tomatoes, Cheese, Pepper Flakes, etc... Best pizza I have ever had.

2. Yes, I confirmed that it was Dan Morgan who posted on here. How do I know? Because he was there, came over and introduced himself, and I asked him. He said it was him. He sat with me and my buddy during lunch and we had a great conversation with him. He even offered to buy us some wings...but I had to decline after the large pizza we had just devoured.

Alot of the other players frequent the restaurant...Smitty, DLewis, Beason, etc... are there all the time. They all live in the same neighborhood.

He said he was impressed with the site...even those who did not believe him and were giving him crap. He said that he would definitely continue to come on and would post and chat with us in the future.

He Zod...he did mention that you called him this morning.

He said that if we wanted to have a group for any game, etc.. to just give him a call. He would reserve a bunch of tables for us and would give us a bunch of discounts and specials.

He also offered to deliver pizzas to our tailgate sometime this year...said to just call him or his even coordinator (I have her card).

He was a super nice guy.

Are you SURE it was him? :D

What's up everyone wanted to invite everyone to my new restaurant Cheese Mo'z Coal Fired Pizza to watch the panthers games this season. Thanks Dan Morgan

If that really is Dan Morgan, I just want to say how much I respected you as a player. You played with such intensity and passion, that anybody that says otherwise is full of poo. Sure, they can criticize because injuries kept you out a lot, but when you were on the field, you were the best. Thanks...

Archived