• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Request: NFL video predicting Panthers as SB Champions.

panik

Hi huddle, this is my first thread, if this is not allowed please direct me to the right subforum. I was wondering if anyone

have a link to the video where NFL.com was predicting the Panthers as SB champions. I tried to look for it but couldn't find

it. Thanks! and Keep Pounding.

I know what you are talking about. at the beginning of the year they had a scenario/matrix of possibilites/statistics that predicted a Panthers Super Bowl victory. I haven't a clue how to go about finding it.

It was weird stuff, though. Like, "no team that has a punter with a 40 yard dash time of over 5.5 seconds has never won a super bowl in an even numbered year" kind of stuff.

I know what you are talking about. at the beginning of the year they had a scenario/matrix of possibilites/statistics that predicted a Panthers Super Bowl victory. I haven't a clue how to go about finding it.

It was weird stuff, though. Like, "no team that has a punter with a 40 yard dash time of over 5.5 seconds has never won a super bowl in an even numbered year" kind of stuff.

Yeah this one. It was really silly back then, but I'm starting to believe they are wizards and wanted to show it to a friend.

welcome and right forum 

.not sure i know what you are talking about, tho. someone predicted us to win it all?

Yeah, it was more of a mock prediction like no team that has a Qb that sneezes more than 3 times in the season has won the SB and stuff like that.

Yeah this one. It was really silly back then, but I'm starting to believe they are wizards and wanted to show it to a friend.

They kind of presented it with a laugh, as if to say, "See! you can use stats to back up statements that are as ridiculous as the Panthers being good!"

After we win the Super Bowl, they will probably be scared as if they unleashed some powerful supernatural force. 

They kind of presented it with a laugh, as if to say, "See! you can use stats to back up statements that are as ridiculous as the Panthers being good!"

After we win the Super Bowl, they will probably be scared as if they unleashed some powerful supernatural force. 

Cthulhu shall rise!

Archived