• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

well dang if this isnt a spoiler. i was looking forward to the show tonight to give me something football related to look forward to today.

didnt have to go and list it all in the titie.

You can still watch tonight. 

This is only the fan vote. 

The fan vote is only one component, along with the coaches and player vote. They're all 1/3 each. 

So go watch!!

Pleseantly surprised to see Charles Johnson up so high... he's one of the few big-name guys on our defense it seems so even though he's been out he's pretty high. My only guess as to why Mike Mitchell is so high is that Raiders fans are voting him up, which is really classy of them actually... so good job there, Raiders fans!

I'm glad to see Cam did well in the fan voting, but I have no desire to watch him run for his life behind an OL that won't block so I really don't care if he makes it to the pro-bowl beyond getting the recognition he deserves. 

The good news is that all our guys will be in the SB so they won't be able to make it anyways. 

I'm glad to see Cam did well in the fan voting, but I have no desire to watch him run for his life behind an OL that won't block so I really don't care if he makes it to the pro-bowl beyond getting the recognition he deserves. 

The good news is that all our guys will be in the SB so they won't be able to make it anyways. 

You lnow...you are so right..

That is the downside to the Pro-bowls of today. Some players take it very seriously and some don't. And you know those in the media enjoy seeing Cam get sacked. In their ego driven minds, he needs to be more "humbled" than them. SMH :) 

NFL.com just posted this pretty awesome Best of Cam 2013 video http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-2013-elite-performers/0ap2000000304652/2013-Best-of-Cam-Newton

The media machine has arrived for Cam and the Panthers. I was watching firsttake(without Skip & Smith today. They should keep it that way.) and all the 4 panelist were just giving Cam love. I like when they say "...and they have to go face Cam and the Carolina Panthers". Facing Cam and the Panthers is now a nightmare scenario for good and bad team. We're officially a respected team in the NFL. I'm loving it.

Thanks.

I hope it was Any Dalton. I really like him.

If it were, the credibility of being in that list would be diminished. I think it should be Phillip Rivers or Rodgers. Those are legitimately the top 5 QBs in the NFL. The QBs where defenses have to game plan for and have difficulty defending. And when those QBs play against each other it's SNF or MNF worthy. No DCs lose sleep over facing Dalton. And nobody have their popcorn ready for SNF/MNF when Dalton is playing.

Archived