• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Eagles or 49ers/Packers?

Car123

The Eagles, because we have the sideline-to-sideline speed to shut them down and whupping up on them will annoy Johnny Rockets.

Failing that, beating the 49ers again (and we would) will be more than fun, particularly because of the inevitable Caep to Cam comparisons that happen in the media before the game.  We will end that comparison for good in the playoffs.

I don't want to play the Packers.  I think they could potentially be the easiest win because Chicago has no defense and they struggled to put points on the board against them, and they have no defense.  However, if they beat SF they'll have that "it" factor that Kurt Warner and the Cardinals rode all the way to the Super Bowl in '08. 

Each of the three present its own set of issues.

Eagles ripped through out defense in preseason, but they are a more known quantity now but still very quick

SF is a physically tougher team and our lack of offense would worry me greatly

GB's D is not what they used to be, but the worry of Rodgers having a comeback palooza is real.

We can beat or be beaten by any of these guys.  It is the playoffs and you'd better bring your A game

Eagles for the same reasons as most of you, but also because my wife is from the Bay Area and while I was out there for Christmas my sister-in-law and nephew made it clear they are flying over here if the Niners come our way. I don't feel like watching out for them at the game because they run their mouths too much.

Archived