• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Wildcard Week Picks

KillaCamNewton

Since we balled our asses off this year and got a bye, Wildcard weekend wont include us. What are your game picks for the weekend?

AFC

Bengals over Chargers - Cincy is a darkhorse super bowl team

Chiefs over Colts - Chiefs defense makes it miserable for Luck

NFC

Packers over 49ers - Now that Lacy is playing at a high level and Rodgers and Cobb are back, I cant see Kaepernick keeping up with the Packers offense at Lambeau

Eagles over Saints - The Saints have proven they can't win on the road, so I certainly dont see them winning in a blizzard against LeSean McCoy

Indy vs KC - Dome KC over Indy

Philly vs NO - High of 31, kick off at 8pm, so probably mid to upper 20's before half time, I'll take Philly

Cincy vs SD - Snow/Rain high of 37. SD played well in Denver in cold weater, but Cincy has a better D, I'll take Cincy

GB vs SF - Yikes, high of 11, so single digits by half time easily. This one is hardest to pick, but I'll take GB at home in frigid temps

Cinnci over SD - although i love Allen & Woodhead so ill be rootin for SD

Ind over KC - absolutely no idea why. Just cuz

49ers over GB - 49ers will be harder for us to beat, so as luck would have it, they'll win

Phili over NO - literally comes down to weather for me. NO is the "better" team, but any chance of snow or redic cold and ill take the Eagles big

Cincinnati: my Carolina/Cincy SB pick cannot happen without them winning this one

Indy: I am not impressed at all with KC while I have no thoughts or opinions on Indy whatsoever.  Advantage Indy

Green Bay: Rodgers, that is all

Philly: Foles and/or McCoy go off.  NO will score points, but not enough outside the dome.

Luck plays too average, KC wins by 10.

Cincy blows out SD. No one is talking about this team. Be careful.

SF edges GB in Lambeau.

Philly wins a shoot out.

Weather (snow/rain) is a factor, but cold air is not a huge factor for any team. A massive snow storm is on the way, but that's Friday, not the weekend. Cold as hell on Friday too. Low of like 5 here in NYC.  

Cinnci over SD - although i love Allen & Woodhead so ill be rootin for SD

Ind over KC - absolutely no idea why. Just cuz

49ers over GB - 49ers will be harder for us to beat, so as luck would have it, they'll win

Phili over NO - literally comes down to weather for me. NO is the "better" team, but any chance of snow or redic cold and ill take the Eagles big

these are my exact picks

Sent from my SPH-D710 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Cincy easily over SD...bengals at home are nasty

Indy wins by double digits over KC...KC defense is playing nowhere near as good as they were earlier in the year and their offense is completely one dimensional. Not to mention that they lost 5 of their last 7 games.

Philly over NO...no still can't win on the road

SF wins big over GB...SF is playing well on both sides of the ball and GB defense is pathetic.

Archived