• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Autographed Cam Jersey

Johnny Rockets

Since it's the "off season" -

Not sure if posted yet or not but Groupon has an autographed Cam Newton jersey on sale for $210 which is pretty reasonable IMO if you are the autograph type person.

https://www.groupon.com/deals/gg-nfl-autographed-jerseys

****Warning for the easily offended - do not search beyond Cam's jersey or you will see a certain other QB's jersey (who will remain nameless) going for twice as much as Cams.

The jerseys look like knockoffs.  I don't see the Panther logo on the sleeve.  If the jersey is a knockoff so is the signature.

Groupon is a legit company. They state that many of the jerseys contain no brands or logos and are commonly used for framing and display purposes only. I think that is why there is a big price discrepancy between some of them and not just because who they are.  

They do say that the autographs are legit with some sort of tamper-evident authenticity hologram....whatever the Hell that means.

Groupon is a legit company. They state that many of the jerseys contain no brands or logos and are commonly used for framing and display purposes only. I think that is why there is a big price discrepancy between some of them and not just because who they are.  

They do say that the autographs are legit with some sort of tamper-evident authenticity hologram....whatever the Hell that means.

I once bought a signed jersey with a tamperproof authenticity hologram that you could look up to see if it was legit.  When I did, it referenced a jersey that wasn't the one I bought.  The hologram was authentic but the jersey and signature were not.

Groupon is legit but it doesn't mean the companies who advertise are.  All you need to do in order to get on groupon is talk to a salesperson and convince them to let you run your product.  If it doesn't work out they won't let you do it again but it isn't guaranteed by them.

Archived