• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

It's gone snow.

Darth Biscuit

Very clever. But I learned how to thrive in this during arctic survival training not during Calculus for Business. Run along while the real men work.

I was genuinely wishing you good luck during the terrible weather....not making a snarky remark you brain dead fugtard.  Maybing that artic survival training you got froze and killed the last few working synapses that you had.

Better yet....do the world a favor and go wander out into the wildnerness and die.

I was genuinely wishing you good luck during the terrible weather....not making a snarky remark you brain dead fugtard.  Maybing that artic survival training you got froze and killed the last few working synapses that you had.

Better yet....do the world a favor and go wander out into the wildnerness and die.

On that happy note -   by the way mh - dont know why youre such a dick but you reallycan be  -  so you can put me onto your insult list if Im not already on there.

I just saw a program on pbs a couple nights ago where they interviewed Chris McCandless s sisters and they basically said Chris ran away and died to get away from his dysfunctional crazy parents.  

Anyone who is adventure minded and a reader and hasnt read "Into the Wild" has missed a great book.  Highly recommended IMO.  Another oldie but goody is Bugliosi's  " And the Sea will Tell ".

On that happy note - by the way mh - dont know why youre such a dick but you reallycan be - so you can put me onto your insult list if Im not already on there.

I just saw a program on pbs a couple nights ago where they interviewed Chris McCandless s sisters and they basically said Chris ran away and died to get away from his dysfunctional crazy parents.

Anyone who is adventure minded and a reader and hasnt read "Into the Wild" has missed a great book. Highly recommended IMO. Another oldie but goody is Bugliosi's " And the Sea will Tell ".

Be a dick to me and I will be a dick to you.

I wished Panda well and to keep safe in sub zero weather. His response was dickish and insulting...so, he can flake off for all I care.

Archived