• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

It's gone snow.

Darth Biscuit

Been working from home today, ice was supposed to start at 6AM so the boss closed the office last night. It has done nothing here in Wilmington as of yet.

Should have just went in. Working from home through a Remote Desktop in painful, except I don't have to wear pants.

Been working from home today, ice was supposed to start at 6AM so the boss closed the office last night. It has done nothing here in Wilmington as of yet.

Should have just went in. Working from home through a Remote Desktop in painful, except I don't have to wear pants.

TMI but yes... the schools could have been open today too, but it was hard for them to know exactly what was going to happen.

My dogs loves the snow too. It's crazy he runs around like his head cut off.

Wonder what it is- my dog goes crazy in the stuff, too. He'd run forever in it if he could...

I take mine out to run the golf course in the mornings... when it snows he'll run down a hill and throw himself on the ground and slide on his side thru the snow.... we call it turf-surfing...

Archived