• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bobcats Trade Deadline Thread

Proudiddy

Henderson & MKG do not fit together. That's it.

I agree but Jimmer isn't a good trade off from Henderson. Are you crazy.?? Jimmer isn't near the scorer that Hendo is. He's avg 5.1 points a game!!!

I'd rather get a better player then Henderson not a worst one!!

Guest Dark Knight

I agree but Jimmer isn't a good trade off from Henderson. Are you crazy.?? Jimmer isn't near the scorer that Hendo is. He's avg 5.1 points a game!!!

I'd rather get a better player then Henderson not a worst one!!

I never said replace Henderson with Jimmer. But for a 2nd rder Jimmer could've been an asset. Could've used his shooting off the bench.

Is Neal enough to get them Cats to the 6th seed?

I haven't looked at the schedules of each team but depending on who plays who the Cats could finish anywhere from 3rd to 8th if they finish strong.

Outside of Mia & Indy nobody has a player as dominant as Big Al.

Why isn't Sac using his shooting off the bench??

It's not like they have a abundance of outside shooting talent.

I know why??

The Jimmer can't create or get his shot off against NBA defenders. It would be a waste of a 2nd round pick to bring him here.

Well, we held onto Gordon?  That is surprising.

I guess we're going after some FAs this offseason...

Neal takes up a portion of the free space that was going to be available. Also likely that Haywood will be cut to free that space back up though. I'd say they'll probably go after a near-max player like Stephenson ( who I think could lead a team in scoring and be worth a near max contract) 

Neal takes up a portion of the free space that was going to be available. Also likely that Haywood will be cut to free that space back up though. I'd say they'll probably go after a near-max player like Stephenson ( who I think could lead a team in scoring and be worth a near max contract)

I like the Stephenson thing (great ball handler and penetration skill are elite) but is he a knock down 3 point shooter.?

Archived