• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

South Park: The Stick of Truth

PanthersFanNY

I didn't see a topic about the new South Park game so I figured I'd post, as I'm sure there are some South Park fans here. I got it the day it came out, 3/4, and it's better than I would have thought.

Metacritic has it at an 86 here and the user score there is 8.3. IGN gave it a 9 and Gamespot a 7.

It's got a lot of really funny moments such as summoning Mr Slave in combat to shove your opponent up his ass. The combat is turn based and was well done. The game itself is kind of short for an RPG, 10-15 hours depending on how many side quests you do. Matt Stone and Trey Parker wrote it and did voices and were completely involved in the whole project.

Anyone else get this game?

Got it. Just got done with the UFO sequence. Trying to take my time since I also saw it was pretty short. Enjoying it so far, couple of gripes about the responsiveness of commands during combat/mashing sequences, but all in all it's fun.

My cousin torrented it last night. Watched him play up until just after you pick your name and type (his name? Douchebag. His type? Jew. He plays the game right). Looks EXACTLY like an episode in every way. Pretty awesome. Game seemed to run pretty smooth also as you changed rooms and whatnot.

Archived