• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

You guys are seriously thinking the Saints win the division because of the Byrd signing?

Rags

It's Day 1.

We were saying the same thing last year.

The draft hasn't even happened yet.

I agree though, the Bucs look the scariest in our division now. They are the most loaded team talent wise and Lovie Smith is smart enough to put it together. 

Oh I know... It's just the thought of losing Smitty that still freaks me out this season.

Lmao if you think Tyson Jackson is going to do anything in ATL.

Sucked in KC for 4 years.

Andy Reid comes in a boosts the whole team up. Does just okay wit hte best Pass Rushing tandem OLBs supporting him,

Goes to ATL with no pass rush

????

It's Day 1.

We were saying the same thing last year.

The draft hasn't even happened yet.

I agree though, the Bucs look the scariest in our division now. They are the most loaded team talent wise and Lovie Smith is smart enough to put it together.

I expect to see a poo ton of Doug Martin.

I'm worried about the Bucs, more than anyone. They finally have a very good coach, and they're getting better on defense. The Saints I ain't worried about because they're getting older (the whole team), even though Byrd does make them better in the backfield.

The Falcons 34 might be something to take note of this season (mainly because we have an increasingly shitty offensive line). But, you know. Matt Ryan is going to choke at some point or other.

Actually, the Saints are getting younger. The big cuts were older guys who aren't on the same level they once were (Vilma, Sproles, Moore, Smith, etc) and guys that were never anything special (Jenkins and Harper for example)

Their defensive is super talented, and young:

Cam Jordan, Vacarro, Hicks, Galette, Lewis and Byrd are all young, and are likely long term players for the team.

On offense they will likely draft a WR, maybe someone like Brandin Cooks. The O-line has a few holes. I think they being back Strief and look for a C in the 2nd-4th round.

Stills, Armstead, Robinson and likely at least one of the draft picks will be starting on offense.

If you think they are getting older you aren't paying attention to what they have done recently getting rid of long term and filling their spots with younger guys.

Yeh don't see saints being front runners, bucs on the other hand for me are yw out ahead based on talent, I actually admire what there doing, sorted out the coach at long last and have bought in some nice peices in free agency, if glennon grows they will be a good good team, we however well I like many do not see where were going yet.

Archived