• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Why is Everyone Complaining Over Everything We do or Don't Do?

We have kept our great young core of players. We are only fixing our weakest positions, while also fixing our cap hell our former GM, not our current one, put us in. We have arguably the best defensive front 7 still, we have one of the best, most dynamic QBs in the league, who is just now starting to come into his prime, still. While it is sad the day has come that players like Smith and Gross, will no longer play with the Panther, players can't play forever. Tough decisions have to be made on certain player some times to better the team as a whole for the future. Gettleman was put in a tough spot by Hurney. Hurney made the mess, not Gettlman. Gettleman has to clean it up, before he can really do much himself. We have absolutely nothing to be complaining about right. It is only the second day of the NFL season. We still have the draft and a long ways to go before the season. Everything will be okay. Just relax.

Im cool with how everything have been. I'm just hella pissed at Stewart and Dwill's contracts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and FU(K you Hurney straight to your grave!

Just please give me at least "Hakeem Nicks"! Please God.

Seems you have chilled a bit :)

This seriously IS the work of that no good POS Hurney...

Imagine if Godfrey and the 2 Backs didn't have those nonsense contracts....

We could have kept Smitty and Hardy and signed some decent FAs...

People have the right to feel anyway they want. You have the right to feel the way you do and others have the right to feel the way they want.

Yea it's just the logical/rational people will be taken more seriously.

Seems you have chilled a bit :)

This seriously IS the work of that no good POS Hurney...

Imagine if Godfrey and the 2 Backs didn't have those nonsense contracts....

We could have kept Smitty and Hardy and signed some decent FAs...

Hindsight is 20/20 a lot of people were happy when Stew got his deal. And I don't recall anyone complaining about Godfrey either. A few years from now it could easily be "If only CJ and Hardy weren't taking all the cap". You never know. It's easy to look back and criticize. I kid a lot but in all seriousness if releasing Steve Smith is best for the team then I'm all for it. If not resigning Mitchell, Ginn, and Captain are part of the plan then so be it.

The thing is we don't know the plan. Everything could be going according to plan or Gettlenan could be a wreck right now. I don't know. I do know no matter what moves are made, I will be in my same seat all year rooting for my team.

Archived