• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Ravens plan to aggressively pursue Steve Smith

SCPantherFan

How would he prove him wrong?

He doesn't fit this team anymore.

I still think Smitty can contribute. It's been posted they never asked him to take a pay cut and sure maybe Smitty didn't like Shula (who the fug does) but DG rather see him leave and try and get a guy like Nicks. This may seriously come back to bite him in the ass, time will tell. Obviously I'm not hoping it does.

Basically I think Smitty can contribute more than Nicks and would've liked to see them just ask him to take a pay cut. But I'm a pretty big Smitty homer so it may affect my feelings towards this

Baltimore is close (relative to all other teams) to Charlotte if he wants to keep his family in NC.  Not a great chance for a ring but still a chance...they won it all only a year ago.  Best chance to win a ring is in Denver with his old HC and Peyton Manning.  Depends on what he wants in his last year.  

Can I just say I can't believe Steve Smith won't be a Panther next year....he's the one guy I never thought I'd see play for another team... 

I still think Smitty can contribute. It's been posted they never asked him to take a pay cut and sure maybe Smitty didn't like Shula (who the fug does) but DG rather see him leave and try and get a guy like Nicks. This may seriously come back to bite him in the ass, time will tell. Obviously I'm not hoping it does.

Basically I think Smitty can contribute more than Nicks and would've liked to see them just ask him to take a pay cut. But I'm a pretty big Smitty homer so it may affect my feelings towards this

The fact that Smith may have taken a paycut to stay and the fact that we were not even willing to ask that.....tells me that the issues with his personality and antics were a HUGE problem.

Baltimore is close (relative to all other teams) to Charlotte if he wants to keep his family in NC.  Not a great chance for a ring but still a chance...they won it all only a year ago.  Best chance to win a ring is in Denver with his old HC and Peyton Manning.  Depends on what he wants in his last year.  

Can I just say I can't believe Steve Smith won't be a Panther next year....he's the one guy I never thought I'd see play for another team... 

I am with you. It seems surreal. Never thought the day would come, especially on these terms

Archived