• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

gettleman's statement on smith's release...

Guest shitposting

How did so many posters synchronize their menstrual cycles to occur at the same time???

How did so many posters synchronize their sexist comments at the same time?

bla bla bla bla..

Basically.

Other than the way Smitty was treated before getting kicked out the door, you know what I really hate about this?

That we'll never get to see that dream of a couple of receivers actually worth a damn on the edges while Smitty tears it up in the slot. That's probably my biggest regret as a fan.  Hurney and Gettleman cheated us out of this dream.

Guest shitposting

Good thing the season opener isn't today.

We'll have to prepare sacrifices in order to secure FA castaway gems.

At the end of the day, every team cuts a beloved veteran at some point. It's just ours right now. I can accept that, but what I can't accept is a scenario in which we don't get more production out of a guy that is viewed as a replacement. That would be unforgivable to this fan base. Hakeem Nicks had an awful season last year and he still had more yards out of 20 less catches than 89. We'd better get him fatherfugging signed today. TODAY

Man... this is getting scary. Think of this from Cam's perspective. He has NO ONE to throw to as of right now.

...Cams perspective may have been that he couldn't feel like he could actually lead the offence over smittys presence  and wanted him gone....its happened before.

Archived