• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

JayClay on Hakeem Nicks: "looks like he's taking a 1 year deal somewhere" EDIT: Correct vid now

Gabeking

If he is indeed open to a 1 year deal, I think Carolina is the ideal spot for that. In Indi, he'll be playing along side Wayne and Hilton, but here he would be the unquestionable featured WR only sharing catches with Olsen and probably a rookie #2. If the idea is to showcase himself for 1 year to land a big contract, here is the best spot for it.

If I were him I'd be pretty nervous to come here. If he signs here he will immediately become the hero. The savior. He was already going to have some pressure on him by coming here but with the way things went down this week that pressure increases significantly. 

If I were him I'd be pretty nervous to come here. If he signs here he will immediately become the hero. The savior. He was already going to have some pressure on him by coming here but with the way things went down this week that pressure increases significantly.

However "if" what you say is true & he puts up #1 type numbers then his $$$$$ (payday) would really come in after a 1year deal.

He's gonna be asking for 6+ million, we just don't have that kinda cash.

As much as I want him, if the FO isn't already interested in him despite knowing that he wants to be here, then that's a pretty good indicator that there are either too many red flags or that we just don't have the $ available.

Either way, don't get your hoped up because you are just setting yourself up to be let down and pissed off when there's nothing we can do about it in the first place.

Our FO is about as close with the Giants FO as they can be. If they are giving off red flags to us that would keep us away from wanting to sign him, he's damaged goods and we don't want him here.

Archived