• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Thomas Davis not pleased with Carolina not signing Nicks

Car123

Yeah because fans of other teams surely know what is going on with the Panthers. OMG. If they are concerned there must be something to it.

Unbelievable.

Well I'm sure they can read... "Nicks signs 1 yr deal for 3.5 mil" and realize that even the Panthers have that amount of cash to work with...

But I guess since your little mind can't understand that, then it would be unbelievable.

ummm....he was coming off how many years of having his ACL torn?

team took a chance in even keeping him around at all. no other team would have taken him on, esp. for more than what we were going to pay him.

and took a big pay cut to stay? lol...he restructured which, i'm sure you may have seen mentioned around here, doesn't mean pay cut. the dude signed a 5 year deal worth $36.5mil and the next two years he's getting $13.5mil.

pay cut my arse. that money got pushed back.

Yeah but he deserves it especially the level he is playing at. Players get paid for their talent and every talented player is getting paid so stop bitching about player getting paid . It's a fuging job that doesn't last forever and have to make it last thier lifetime.

Archived