• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Thomas Davis not pleased with Carolina not signing Nicks

Car123

One-eyed weirdo? :blink:

I'm assuming that's not Pat, but i could be wrong.  You'll have to refresh my aging memory here.

(I'll probably feel bad for not remembering after you do) :unsure:

popcorn guy. redskins fan. semi-racist

i dunno if phillyb reads this he'll remember

the psychology of the huddle has been very entertaining to witness this week. It's never been more clearer as people pit others into a corner and force labels onto them that misrepresent their entire point..

It should already be obvious to everyone because it happens all the time.. you'll know when you see it because somehow out of thin air a whole subgroup of people are fabricated just so they can have a target. It is usually found when someone starts using an "us vs them" mentality. As if there can only be 2 sides of an issue.. but now that people are emotional it's escalated to an all time high...

some are just outright crazy.. I mean, how some opinions have formed without an ounce of self-awareness is baffling.

That was an excellent, well thought out assessment of the current state of the huddle.

It seems to me that we should rename The Huddle to Fight Club.

Meh... that post doesn't tell me that TD is sitting around boohooing over not signing Nicks as much as he thought it might be a nice signing if we could have landed him.  If DG was on social media saying whatever he may have very well made the exact same post.  People need to man up and keep pounding.  Im sure TD will. 

Archived