• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Thomas Davis not pleased with Carolina not signing Nicks

Car123

You must be 15 and never went car shopping. Otherwise you would know that everything is not always what it appears at first look. You have to do your research and negotiate a price. Otherwise you walk away because you aren't interested enough to want it for what they want for it.

Like my sig says, I can explain it to you but can't understand it for you so lets let it go. I doubt you will get it no matter what I say.

My old man collects cars, I've been to auctions, lots, etc... and once again I don't understand why you would go look at a Camry when your interest is in a Civic...

Cam saying anything negative about the Front Office would change nothing except cause media controversy. Gettleman has his idea of what he wants to do with the limited amount of money the panthers has to use.

Agree with that. You know what this means right? Cam is now playing with house money.

Scot thinks he's some sort of message board white knight. He's nothing more than a troll at this point. I'd suggest ignoring him. All you would lose are Gettleman defense posts and him ridiculing others for their opinion.

Actually, what I am at this point is one of a very few adults in a sea of angry children.

You must be 15 and never went car shopping.  Otherwise you would know that everything is not always what it appears at first look.  You have to do your research and negotiate a price.  Otherwise you walk away because you aren't interested enough to want it for what they want for it.

Like my sig says, I can explain it to you but can't understand it for you so lets let it go.  I doubt you will get it no matter what I say.

you were one of the few who sucked the skin off of hurney and jakes dick till the bitter end. why would you think anybody would give a damn what you think?

Thomas Davis was disappointed we didn't sign Nicks. That's it, there's nothing more to take or expand from or to. It happens.

yes but he took time out of a Friday night to log into a web site and type 5 words....clearly he is pissed.

I really cant blame him. Your GM is tanking your season after going 12-4. If I was a player I would be pissed as well. I understand not overspending on players but market value and DGs value are way off. Seems to me he is content on settling for stop gaps and rookies this year and to hell with everyone else.

you were one of the few who sucked the skin off of hurney and jakes dick till the bitter end. why would you think anybody would give a damn what you think?

Wow Vivid imagery there.  You don't have to listen to me, all I am is a fan who follows the team and posts on this board.  If you think I am full of it, then ignore what I say.  I am sure I will somehow be able to go on even without your support.  It will be hard but I am sure I will tough it out, LOL.

Actually, what I am at this point is one of a very few adults in a sea of angry children.
Dude, I respect you tremendously. You're one of the Huddle patriarchs. You and P55. We know and appreciate that. But you've seriously got to stop calling those with entirely justifiable concerns children, childish, stupid, womanly, hormonal, etc. Seriously. Both of you. You honestly have to see that your blind, wholehearted trust in Gettleman is just as childish as those who think that he has mismanaged this offseason and set us up for dire straights this spring and summer. Whether or not you look at the information at our disposal, the retirements, the releases, the puddle deep depth at key positions, and choose to come to the conclusion that he is fugging up, I don't care. But STOP leaping to his defense on faith alone, and then calling others childish. It's honestly beneath you. Sent from my GT-N8013 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Archived