• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I just woke up....

MtnProwler

We "lost" free agency last year also IIRC. It's like people just want to see you spend in FA just for the sake of it.

or maybe they want teams to use FA to improve, or like fill hole and stuff.  We made ourselves worse wth the roster and our cap space.

or maybe they want teams to use FA to improve, or like fill hole and stuff.  We made ourselves worse wth the roster and our cap space.

No I am talking about before the season started, after Getts had made all the moves. We had lost FA because we did not sign any "big" player just for the sake of it, though Getts had filled our holes with lesser known players.

Last year we didn't need 3 WRs, 3 DBs, and at least 1 OT.

Our front 7 is so good that we could have my grandmother out there playing and do just as good.

Also outside of maybe 1 safety spot we actually dont really need 3 DB's more like maybe 1 and I said maybe.

I know we were looking at a FA addition for OT and that guy hasnt signed anywhere yet so that still could be fixed before the draft.

We really do need 3 WR's though, oh and my grandmother has been dead for 6 years, but still get the job done at DB.

TB will suck again. They had a big free agency period 2 years ago and sucked that year.

I'm not asking for us to spend like the bucs, or broncos, or jaguars. I'm asking for us to stop sitting on our asses and start trying to improve. Oh, btw, cutting Steve Smith is not what one would consider "improving" nor is it considered improving when the next best player at Smith's position is a 6th round pick out of Iowa, who is yet to complete a pass and has the last name "McNutt".

Our front 7 is so good that we could have my grandmother out there playing and do just as good.

Also outside of maybe 1 safety spot we actually dont really need 3 DB's more like maybe 1 and I said maybe.

I know we were looking at a FA addition for OT and that guy hasnt signed anywhere yet so that still could be fixed before the draft.

We really do need 3 WR's though, oh and my grandmother has been dead for 6 years, but still get the job done at DB.

So one DB? Ok so let's bring back DJ Moore and have a secondary of Melvin White, Josh Thomas, Robert Lester and Charles Godfrey (assuming he stays healthy and does not get cut). Roddy White, Julio Jones, Vincent Jackson, Marques Colston and Kenny Stills will have wet dreams to that thought.

For real though, secondary needs much improving, IMO. And how could it not? We lost 3 starters off of it.

Archived