• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers Interested in Kenny Britt

Catalyst

Schefters tweeted saying they're working to get a deal done with the pats so we probably won't get him. After him and maybe rice, I'm startin to wonder how many would be big upgrades over king and mcnutt, the staff seems to believe in them

??

All I saw Schefter tweet was: "Titans WR Kenny Britt had completed visit with New England, now will travel to Washington. Panthers, Seahawks, Rams are interested as well"

Sounds like he is still looking around.

Considering he has been clean for 2 years, an unguaranteed, incentive-laden contract is the way to go. I would give him a deal that goes up in value in years 2 and 3, for example.

First year, $2m + incentives

Second year $4m + incentives

Third year $5 m

I was thinking more like 1 year

??

All I saw Schefter tweet was: "Titans WR Kenny Britt had completed visit with New England, now will travel to Washington. Panthers, Seahawks, Rams are interested as well"

Sounds like he is still looking around.

Yep, no offer after leaving NE.

-K Britt

-K Benjamin

-J Cotchery

-M Mcnutt

-T King

From a talent standpoint that would be an upgrade over last season.

I think if we sign Britt we'd go Cooks.  I want Benjamin too, but Britt and Benjamin would have similar roles because they have a lot of physical similarities.  Cooks gives us the big play slot and special teams player.  If we don't sign Britt....then I'd go Benjamin all the way.

Archived