• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

It only took us letting all 4 of our real WRs go for Charles Doofus to mock us a WR...

JawnyBlaze

Matthews would be a damn good pick @ 28 but Gettleman has to have a plan in place to protect Cam and well protect Cam cause imagine his running ability's if he actually had subsequent blocking. NO, wait a minute, imagine his passing with subsequent blocking! We all know Cam has pin point accuracy when he sets his feet.

Matthews would be a damn good pick @ 28 but Gettleman has to have a plan in place to protect Cam and well protect Cam cause imagine his running ability's if he actually had subsequent blocking. NO, wait a minute, imagine his passing with subsequent blocking! We all know Cam has pin point accuracy when he sets his feet.

Yep.  It becomes a slippery slope at 28.  I guess the better question would be, can an OL step in immediately and have an impact as a blocker abler to defeat NFL pass rushers??  Or with Matthews' polish, will he be able to step in immediately and be a 70/1100/6 guy?

If there is a lineman who can step in and be that guy who can be a 10 year starter at LT, then you have to take him.  But if there's a play making wide receiver at that slot who grades out better.  This is still a deep class at WR as it is in OLs.

In a way, you can't go wrong.  So long as you pick the right players.

Charles Davis is the Panthro of the media community.

during the season they are fine but once we hit the draft portion of the year they are just unbearable.

Charles Davis is unbearable 24/7/365. I'd rather listen to Tory Holt commentate a golf...event? Match? What do they call those? Anyway, I'd rather listen to that than 1 hour of Davis.

Archived