• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cason coming to charlotte tonight

dugbug

Money and need would be my guess.

Money aspect, yes, but I think we do have a need for both. Not sure how much each of these guys is looking for, but I think we could find a way to get both. If it's either/or, I'd much rather have T2.

I agree, but the rumors(FWIW) I've seen suggested we would get 1 of the 2.

Well this is what I saw so I'm still holding out hope

@MikeGarafolo: In addition to CB Terrell Thomas, who was in for a visit today, the Panthers are nosing around CB Antoine Cason. Figure they sign 1 or both.

Aaron Wilson is one of the best in the business. I'd put him ahead if several of the national guys and all of out beat writers.

Agreed and I follow him on twitter.... It was more of a jab at our crap writers....haha Plus any opp I have to take a poke at WFNZ I do. :)

Well this is what I saw so I'm still holding out hope

@MikeGarafolo: In addition to CB Terrell Thomas, who was in for a visit today, the Panthers are nosing around CB Antoine Cason. Figure they sign 1 or both.

I really hope we are able to sign both. We're going to have to go draft heavy on offense. A secondary of Harper, Godfrey, White, Thomas, and Cason should suffice with our front 7.

Archived