• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Better Know a Prospect - C.J. Fiedorowicz

Jeremy Igo

He seems like a more well rounded TE with good blocking and good hands.  Nothing flashy but knows how to get the job done and help move the chains.  

Could actually fit pretty well here in our methodical clock running offense.  

Mayock has him in his top 5 at the position hrmm...interesting prospect especially since we don't know the future status of Olsen even though he is a good TE.

Olsen did name his son after Jerry... maybe he'll keep his cap hit team friendly in the future. I just hope so because I would really miss watching that blonde haired babe.

I love this prospect... to get him in the fourth is beyond orgasmic to me... sorry but just no other way to accurately describe it.

this guy in the 4th, Abbrederis in the third and two OLinemen in one and two and I will crown Gettleman the winner of football

yeah yeah...CB..... oh well do like last year

we would go from destitute at WR to maybe tops in the league as far as legit targets go.

I love this prospect... to get him in the fourth is beyond orgasmic to me... sorry but just no other way to accurately describe it.

this guy in the 4th, Abbrederis in the third and two OLinemen in one and two and I will crown Gettleman the winner of football

yeah yeah...CB..... oh well do like last year

we would go from destitute at WR to maybe tops in the league as far as legit targets go.

This could be a dream scenario at this point. As much as I really love the top talent at WR this year there's something to be said about a strong offensive line with two tight end sets. It worked really well for Cam in his first year. It might not be as plausible without a home run threat, but if the right plays are called we could efficiently move down the field.

• Pie 1