• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

dave "our little b*tch" dameshek interviews La Renarde

TheRumGone

yo pantherfaninmaine. i dont think that was the thread. but i know 100% some dude with a new account was acting insanely butthurt in one of those uniform threads. a mod ( i think scrum) confirmed the account was from pittsburgh, where in fact dameshek said he was on twitter at that time.

i'm sure other posters will confirm they read this in one of those threads. it was hilarious.

yo pantherfaninmaine. i dont think that was the thread. but i know 100% some dude with a new account was acting insanely butthurt in one of those uniform threads. a mod ( i think scrum) confirmed the account was from pittsburgh, where in fact dameshek said he was on twitter at that time.

i'm sure other posters will confirm they read this in one of those threads. it was hilarious.

I remember it vividly. 'twas as you say.

I'm not clicking the link because I don't give Damashek hits. Thus I have no idea what is going on here, I have no idea who Luke Renad is. Good day sir.

uh dude its la renarde/renard for male but who gives a poo it's french

and you need to brush up dude.

In French he would be called "la renarde" and he would be hunted with only his cunning to protect him.

stop trying to spoil my fun

Archived