• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

dave "our little b*tch" dameshek interviews La Renarde

TheRumGone

Fugging love Dameshek.

Oh yeah, thats right. I forgot the Huddle isnt in on the joke and still thinks he's an actual NFL analyst and not just a comedian hired to do an 'over-the-top' jewish schtick and do nothing but interviews.

Perhaps a little improv training would help Luke immensely. This wasnt a 12 second quick answer to Pam Oliver before halftime Luke. Sit-down interviews require much more give and take. Not just answering the question seriously and moving on. He'll learn, hes young.

Now i just have to remember what Podcast episode Dameshek sang that "Your Beautiful" song to AJ Hawk. Good times. Also, Hawk has great improv skills for a player. Made for a great interview.

Oh yeah.... I mean fug Dameshek cuz he didnt lyk our jerseyz!!!! Rite guyz!!?!?!??!

Fugging love Dameshek.

Oh yeah, thats right. I forgot the Huddle isnt in on the joke and still thinks he's an actual NFL analyst and not just a comedian hired to do an 'over-the-top' jewish schtick and do nothing but interviews.

Perhaps a little improv training would help Luke immensely. This wasnt a 12 second quick answer to Pam Oliver before halftime Luke. Sit-down interviews require much more give and take. Not just answering the question seriously and moving on. He'll learn, hes young.

Now i just have to remember what Podcast episode Dameshek sang that "Your Beautiful" song to AJ Hawk. Good times. Also, Hawk has great improv skills for a player. Made for a great interview.

Oh yeah.... I mean fug Dameshek cuz he didnt lyk our jerseyz!!!! Rite guyz!!?!?!??!

btchplz.gif

Fugging love Dameshek.

I'd be willing to bet my car that there is no such song with that title. 

I'd be willing to bet my car that there is no such song with that title.

Just googled it. Its James Blunt "You're Beautiful"

Popular like 8 years ago. Dameshek was singing it to AJ Hawk and talking about he would use that as his walk-up music if he was a baseball player. Said he'd stand in the batter's box and mouth the words to the pitcher, while the song played over the loud speaker. Too funny.

I think Dame has the same reaction to Luke as you do, which explains why the interview was uncomfortable for Luke.

Would much rather watch you interview him.

Let me at em. I promise to conduct a spectacular interview.

Archived