• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Nfl dumb asses say Tampa will win the division bc of their superior defense

Panthers8969

I think the NFCS will be much tougher this season. Tampa, outside of their QB, has a pretty stacked roster and should definitely be in the hunt for the division crown with a healthy Doug Martin back. Throw Mike Evans in there with Vincent Jackson and they have a pretty potent offense to go along with their defense if McCown or Glennon can just manage the game and not make many mistakes. I personally hope we get the Bucs early before Lovie can get his system firing on all cylinders. 

As usual, it will all come down to who can stay healthy and win the majority of their divisional games. 

Superior defense?

1.) They don't possess our front seven. McCoy and David are studs though.

2.) Rivera was the biggest reason why Chicago became a defensive juggernaut in the first place; not Lovie.

Yep. The moment Rivera left their defense dropped back down to the 20s in rank. Lovie is no defensive genius.

Superior defense?

1.) They don't possess our front seven. McCoy and David are studs though.

2.) Rivera was the biggest reason why Chicago became a defensive juggernaut in the first place; not Lovie.

I was sarcastic when I said their defense was superior if this comment was directed at me. If your talking about the analysts, yeah idk why they think tampa's d is so good.

Archived