• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Worst player to ever lace up in a Panther uniform

Hotsauce

If by o-line you mean outback or olive garden, then you got it!

Recent history wins the day for me but there are so many it's a tie. The following all sucked so bad that it literally made me physically angry.

Sione Fua

Armanti

Mackenzie Bernadeau

Jimmeh

Everette Brown

David Carr

Can't believe I had to get this far to see David the gloved pussy Carr

Sent from my XT1060 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Brian St Pierre

He had a memorable play against the Ravens

Still, that play was more memorable than what Clausen did that entire season. I was finally happy just to see a QB throw a deep pass and actually complete it.

Still, that play was more memorable than what Clausen did that entire season. I was finally happy just to see a QB throw a deep pass and actually complete it.

Then he threw the pick to Ray Lewis and 40,000 (literally) Ravens fans went bat poo crazy.

I think that's one of the downfalls of getting a player at Age 19, they just mentally aren't ready, especially coming from that era of USC that was on top of college football and in Los Angeles.  Despite dominating college football, almost non of them made themselves into anything Leinart/Smith/Jarrett are all out donezo, and Reggie Bush took years to become a fraction of what people thought he would be.

I don't think he was that young when we drafted him - but still you have valid point about that USC pedigree. Those dudes are rock stars and are basically the de facto pro team in LA. People give UNC fans poo about some off the field stuff, but USC was a NFL factory of unethical, illegal behavior. I remember hearing Matt Leinart's only class his last semester at USC was ball room dancing. LOL come on dude he probably went to the class two times. It's probably the only reason Pete Carroll left USC was because he knew the NCAA was about to drop the hammer on them. 

I remember like within the first 3-4 months of DJ being in Charlotte, he got in a one car accident on a Saturday night and flipped his car into a ditch. He's lucky he wasn't seriously injured and let's be honest here, the dude was probably drunk and got off with out any real punishment. 

You also left Lendale White off the list. USC football gets big time NFL prospects and talent but there has been plenty of busts/wasted picks from them for generations. I thought Keith Rivers was going to be a beast in the NFL. 

I can't confirm this, but I heard that Vernon Maxwell (former Hornets player) is his half brother. If this is true, and I don't know if it is, it wouldn't surprise me. Maxwell is a habitual delinquent and was also allegedly arrested within the past 2 years for trying to intentionally give a woman hepatitis. 

I'll say this: I believed in Jimmy. I honestly thought "this man is just another great receiver and a few pieces on defense away from leading us to the playoffs on a yearly basis."

*start deep, brooding music*

I remember seeing some throws he made that beckoned to the glory days of Jake. "YES!", I would exclaim. "We can return to the days of old!" But it was a bait and switch. A cruel joke. Nay, we did not return to the days of touchdowns and game-winning drives. We instead entered into the abyss, drowning under the weight of countless disappointments. But out of that abyss emerged some of the greatest monsters of our time. A superhero. A creature that would not allow any to pass. And, of course, a Kraken.

Holy poo I am bored.

So my dad works for a medical sales company here in tucson and fuggin matt lytle applied for a sales job and had an interview with my dad. Apparently all he talked about was his football career but i cant remember him starting one game for us other than a game against the rams during that 1-15 season

Archived