• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Doubt anyone will bully this kid anymore

Omg no way!

other than us throwing zima bottles at the guy, this game was great.  so much energy.  that's when i noticed the change and when we were finally at or above .500 for the first time in a while.

I remember that game.

other than us throwing zima bottles at the guy, this game was great.  so much energy.  that's when i noticed the change and when we were finally at or above .500 for the first time in a while.

Jeff Fisher coached team.  You had to know going in it was gonna be dirty.

I remember that game.

Jeff Fisher coached team.  You had to know going in it was gonna be dirty.

This game was extra special for me.  The months before the season started, my Dad was going through chemo.  The cancer was in his hip, so he also had problems walking for a while.  This was the first game he got to see post-treatment.  So all you mother fugers whining about the escalators can go to hell.  Walking up to the 500 section is a lot harder for some.

Great game that was, good weather, rowdy players, and Steve's 800th reception and on a TD in my corner, just wish I wasn't all the way up in the 500's lol. But anyways, at least one of them isn't a douche.

This game was extra special for me. The months before the season started, my Dad was going through chemo. The cancer was in his hip, so he also had problems walking for a while. This was the first game he got to see post-treatment. So all you mother fugers whining about the escalators can go to hell. Walking up to the 500 section is a lot harder for some.

This. I go with my fiance, and while we are young, she has RRMS and after walking a few blocks from the hotel or parking lots, the climb to 500 wears her out.

Sent from my LG-US780 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

This game was extra special for me.  The months before the season started, my Dad was going through chemo.  The cancer was in his hip, so he also had problems walking for a while.  This was the first game he got to see post-treatment.  So all you mother fugers whining about the escalators can go to hell.  Walking up to the 500 section is a lot harder for some.

Hope he's doing well now.

The bullying thing honestly comes down to America allowing children to develop fewer and fewer social skills. We stick them in front of video games/phone/computer all day, and if they do actually get any outside activity, they are all awarded participation ribbons. Half the kids have no idea how to interact with people face to face, and 0 clue how to deal with failure.

I see your point.

I never looked at it that way, but of you think bullies dissapear after high school or college then you are damn wrong.

Archived