• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

4th Round - Carolina selects Tre Boston, S, UNC

Ruff

Watched his combine video and was unimpressed! Watched Dessir's video and was immediately impressed. We got hosed by the Browns, no way around it. Dessir was going to be our pick. This guy looks like a scrub when you watch both videos back to back

Yea, watching the TV I thought Desir was our pick, not Cleveland's and was like "oh yea!".  Then I saw it was Cleveland's and was like "oh well, there's still Fleming and Hurst." Saw Boston's name and I can't lie, there was a little bit of a sinking feeling.  Like I said though, just have to trust Gettleman on this one.  Not gonna hate it.

just a heads up for people who don't know 

Tre Boston once said "My number is 10 because it's like my last name Bos-ten"

Also just a heads up I'm a fan of this pick, the guy made plays for UNC. With a good pass rush, he will make plays in our secondary

We could have a great safety combo of him and Lester for the future 

Dreadhead domination

UNC fan herd who watched a lot of Boston games. He's a guy who would make multiple great and bone headed plays in the same game. I would have been happy with him as a sixth or seventh rounder but he never struck me as somebody worthy of a fourth round pick so I'm kind of scratching my head on this one. Maybe they think he can be coached up.

just a heads up for people who don't know

Tre Boston once said "My number is 10 because it's like my last name Bos-ten"

Why is tat a thing? Phonetically he is correct or do you pronounce Boston differently than most.

Dang man I can't believe how y'all just automatically know the pick is bad, seen someone compare him

To kugbila at least the guy is healthy...get some vagisil put it on all of your manginas and get over it...they seen something in the guy and a lot of people says he plays more like a corner than a safety so maybe that's what they are thinkin...you never know till you know dummies...can jus hate a dude for no reason, we'll u can, but that's usually cuz your a douche...DOUCHE

Archived