• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Greg Hardy Arrested

I would just like to point out that a lot of you who are reserving judgement over this are the same ones that jumped down Kapernick's ass over suspicion of sexual assault or whatever claiming him guilty from the get go.

I'll be damned if you guys aren't loyal though. 

yup, gotta stay consistent with things like this...wait see what happens without judgment no matter who is doing what.

• Pie 3

I would just like to point out that a lot of you who are reserving judgement over this are the same ones that jumped down Kapernick's ass over suspicion of sexual assault or whatever claiming him guilty from the get go.

I pointed basically the same thing out in the Kaep thread, and got screamed at for 'calling attention to myself.' So just be prepared for a flood of completely irrational responses.

At the time that happened I posted that the bitch set him up.

But calling someone you don't know a liar based on statistics?  That's just weak, man.  We're just going to have to sit back and let this play itself out.  I'm not ready to call Greg Hardy a woman beater just quite yet, but I'm not going to call a woman I don't know at all a liar based on some statistics.

but statistics show there is a good chance they are false.....that's all 

statistics don't affect this incident though....we will just have to see

communicating a threat:

" get your poo and get out or imma throw everything you own in the front yard"

assault on a female

- thats my cell phone... removes it from her possession.

and if its a DV.... say goodbye to your firearm rights... the only misdeameanor that can do that...

ask me how i know    -_-

(luckily  i have a great lawyer  :D )

• Pie 1

but statistics show there is a good chance they are false.....that's all 

statistics don't affect this incident though....we will just have to see

I would've agreed with you if you had just posted this info up as an FYI, but you could've left off the "she's probably lying" part.  That's a major assumption.