• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Greg Hardy Arrested

He's acting as if he is stress free in his new environment...when in fact we all know he is still anxiety ridden, with bitterness and anger masking true feelings of sadness. Be careful what you wish for, referring to the Panthers mentality of 'out with the old, in with the new'. Translation: He mad.

Cripes I know I am too old to be up on all the latest and dont follow twitter and all the social bs but that seems more than a bit of a stretch to me.  Smitty a panther for 13 years seems to me to give him the benefit of the doubt an even if he has a opinion it is as valid or more so than any one who comments here as he shared a locker room with the guy.

havent read the thread

dont want to weigh in on the current situation.  

i will say that to me Da Kraken is the type to take this all out on the football field.  He will come back and be a beast.  I do not think he will get traded because of this arrest and whether or not its his last yr here,  he will at least prove that he's worth the tag and poss long term contract.  

Gonna wait for the facts to pass judgement, but this doesn't look good. Doesn't look good for Greg. If this is a reoccurring thing, then Greg needs to go get some help and that girl is stupid for staying. Hate to see young brothas get in trouble like this, but if he commited the crime then he needs to take his punishment.

As for the topic on whether you should hit a female: nobody should be hitting nobody. If you don't want to get hit, then don't do any hitting. My pop taught me to never hit a female, but my mom taught me if anyone hits you to hit them back. It's all about respect. You hit someone, then your showing a lack of respect towards that person.

• Pie 1

so i guess its still murky in details and we shall wait and see what tomorrow brings.

mixing alcohol, a crazy qb killer and a possibly crazy woman, is never good.

if the relationship has violence in any way that should tell you what you need to do.  end the relationship.  

• Pie 1

so i guess its still murky in details and we shall wait and see what tomorrow brings.

mixing alcohol, a crazy qb killer and a possibly crazy woman, is never good.

if the relationship has violence in any way that should tell you what you need to do. end the relationship.

Exactly!

• Pie 1

Some of the comments I have read in this thread make me embarrassed to be part of this community.

Fortunately, the majority of people here still have some morals and integrity, but too often they are being drowned out by those that apparently never learned much about right and wrong, and what is an appropriate comment and what isn't.

But carry on with your cute little jokes and your generalizations about athletes and the women they associate with if that is the type of thing that makes you feel better or more manly.

• Pie 3

I hope his knee gives out. What a little bitch.

uhhh wat

nothing about that tweet seems to be related to this situation

and even if it did... who cares? i'm sure 95% of the people you ask about a domestic assault case would look down upon the defendant.

and smith is the little bitch? you wished to harm someone's well-being :huh:

Edited by nickzz