• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Soccer fans of the Huddle have challeneged this subforum

Zod

It seems a lot of NASCAR fans hats soccer and a lot of soccer fans hate NASCAR. Out of curiosity, how many people like both?

To be honest, I love both. I rank MLB #1 and 2-4 are Soccer, NASCAR, and College Basketball, and those three typically fluctuate based one what time of year it is and how my team/driver is doing.

I'm a fan of both. I definitely don't have any hate for any motorsports. The only thing is that this subforum died a long time ago and we have been having great discussions on soccer all year long. It is deserved that we have our on place on here.

If you can make an extra subforum to cover King Taharqa's race baiting then we should be able to have one for soccer. Its already generated more traffic and new members.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

If you love to be hated become a Man U fan.

Last year was an anomaly... I hope.

I think there's a good bit of hate to go around for all clubs. Except Arsenal, everyone just feels sorry for their fans. Sorry Arsen.

Plus there are enough of you manc scum around. :)

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Btw LP.. pull for the Tottenham Hotspur, they're so much like the Panthers, it's not even funny. Keep getting so close, but haven't been able to surpass that final bump in the road, but a class organization just the same. And yes, I'm quite biased :D

update:  the mods took a vote and NASCAR still has a small lead to keep this forum.

Ok, other than the obvious trolling job here... umm.. how??

The numbers are kicking the living poo out of NASCAR threads alone.

Ok, other than the obvious trolling job here... umm.. how??

The numbers are kicking the living poo out of NASCAR threads alone.

It's a complex formula, I won't bore you with the detail.

Sent from my iPhone while admiring feet using CarolinaHuddle

Archived