• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

DC comics rumored movie plans

scpanther22

I don't think her outfit will be a big deal at this point I think most comic fans know they're going to be changes. Scarlett witch is going to have a more contemporary outfit in the Avengers as long as the overall feel is there it will work.

I don't think her outfit will be a big deal at this point I think most comic fans know they're going to be changes. Scarlett witch is going to have a more contemporary outfit in the Avengers as long as the overall feel is there it will work.

To be fair though, Black Widow's outfit is pretty true to the comics/  And she's not the icon Wonder Woman is.

Remember the recent attempt at a Wonder Woman TV series without the traditional outfit?  It never even got the pilot aired.

To be fair though, Black Widow's outfit is pretty true to the comics/  And she's not the icon Wonder Woman is.

Remember the recent attempt at a Wonder Woman TV series without the traditional outfit?  It never even got the pilot aired.

That show got canceled because it was bad, not because of the outfit. When they were first making an X-Men movie and Wolverine wasn't in yellow spandex with a mask people said it was going to bomb.

Nobody really cares about Wonder Woman's outfit. They want a good movie.

Kill Bill, Haywire, Salt, Hunger Games, a million Resident Evils, female-lead action movies are not a big deal to anyone except old people anymore.

Speaking of wonder woman's costume .

The reports of Wonder Woman wearing the pre-new52 jacket and leggings outfit are inaccurate. Completely. The description of the outfit from our source uses the term “badass” on multiple occasions. This Wonder Woman is ripped right from the comics and has a “traditional, yet sleeker” costume that’s “battle ready.” She’ll have a blue leather skirt, silver-armored cuffs that reach to her elbows, golden tiara (with a design of some sort in the center, possibly the red star) and a variation of the traditional-looking red top (no word on additional armor on it). Her overall appearance is described as “Amazon warrior princess” and definitely not an urban reimagining. She’s there to kick ass and that’s readily apparent. Word is that WB is getting a VERY positive response on her appearance to those they’ve shown it to.

Read more at http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/MarvelFreshman/news/?a=102364#9R0z3VE3rDlRPlfK.99

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Update. some major announcements today for their movie plans.

• Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice,” directed by Zack Snyder (2016)
  • “Suicide Squad,” directed by David Ayer (2016)
  • “Wonder Woman,” starring Gal Gadot (2017)
  • “Justice League Part One,” directed by Zack Snyder, with Ben Affleck, Henry Cavill and Amy Adams reprising their roles (2017)
  • “The Flash,” starring Ezra Miller (2018)
  • “Aquaman,” starring Jason Momoa (2018)
  • “Shazam” (2019)
  • “Justice League Part Two,” directed by Zack Snyder (2019)
  • “Cyborg,” starring Ray Fisher (2020)
  • “Green Lantern” (2020)

The Rock really is a terrible actor.

DC characters have certainly translated much better to TV shows (all on the CW) than Marvel so far.

Maybe that's the reality these days.  Marvel owns the big screen while DC owns the small one.

Have there been any Marvel characters translated to shows? Just the SHIELD show and as far as I'm aware (only watched 1 episode) that doesn't have any actual Marvel characters.

I have extremely high hopes for the Daredevil Netflix series. Outstanding cast with competent people making it.

Have there been any Marvel characters translated to shows? Just the SHIELD show and as far as I'm aware (only watched 1 episode) that doesn't have any actual Marvel characters.

I have extremely high hopes for the Daredevil Netflix series. Outstanding cast with competent people making it.

May 1st

Archived