• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Sneaky wife interrogation tactics

cardiackat88.

FTFY

It is impossible for a man to not talk about or ogle other women when with their guys. It's just not possible. 

He always says he doesn't but his coworkers do and that the girls they are checking out don't look half as good as his wife.  He is either a really great guy or a really great liar ;) I choose to believe he's a great guy even though I'm well aware that he could easily be lying to me. In the end it doesn't really matter much to me. 

Simple rules to live by when married:

When my wife says I can go out that usually means I can't go out.

When my wife says I can't go out that usually means I can't go out.

When I hear a guy say yeah my wife or gf won't let me go out it usually means he isnt taking care of her.

Women WANT thier guy to have guy time but if she doesn't feel close to him it ain't happening.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

All I'm saying is she was probably thinking your ass is out of town at a bar with some of your buddies (be it work or personal)

and here I am stuck at home married life with these kids taking care of everything while you are off on your business trip aka get away from the family and go drink with a bunch of people. no, its not like that but maybe that's how she felt as you were texting her 

Somtimes women are bitter and want attention, especially if they know you're having a good time. There is a little jealousy there, that's all. She might have dropped it because she feels like she's given you a hard enough time about it. There is also the unknown of other women- she might trust you, but she doesn't trust any other scheming bitch that might be trying to hit it while at the bar. We all let our imaginations go a bit wild sometimes when we think the worst.

She'll probably drop it even more if you come home complaining that it really wasn't that fun going out and you couldn't concentrate and just wanted to get back home with her and the kids because that's where you really have fun, etc etc

When I hear a guy say yeah my wife or gf won't let me go out it usually means he isnt taking care of her.

Women WANT thier guy to have guy time but if she doesn't feel close to him it ain't happening.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

I think there's a difference in going golfing with the guys as opposed to going to a bar and not coming home until 3 a.m.

It really depends on what you're doing. She let me go to Vegas with the guys for a weekend yet If I disappear for a few hours but i'm around the corner it's like I spent the last few hours at a strip club.

For the record, my wife and I go to strip clubs together so she doesn't have issues with me staring at women. She's stated that she has security issues given she is 10 years older than me so she has this fear that I will leave her for someone younger which will never happen. 

What we can construe as jealousy they can view as being caring.

Somtimes women are bitter and want attention, especially if they know you're having a good time. There is a little jealousy there, that's all. She might have dropped it because she feels like she's given you a hard enough time about it. There is also the unknown of other women- she might trust you, but she doesn't trust any other scheming bitch that might be trying to hit it while at the bar. We all let our imaginations go a bit wild sometimes when we think the worst.

BINGO!

So an update, I wound up staying much later than expected.

I said 11....turned into 2:30.

I heard about it from 11-2:30 and still faced fury this morning.

All of a sudden she dropped it.....Im scared.....

Hide all of the sharp objects in the house...

Damn...as a man of logic who has kept a solid record of all the negatives about marriage it is most clear that marriage is for suckers and the juice is not worth the squeeze.  Good luck with that man; hope it works out.  But seriously, why buy the cow, when you're getting the milk for free?  Why get married at all?  

Damn...as a man of logic who has kept a solid record of all the negatives about marriage it is most clear that marriage is for suckers and the juice is not worth the squeeze. Good luck with that man; hope it works out. But seriously, why buy the cow, when you're getting the milk for free? Why get married at all?

Did you read over the three kids part?

Damn...as a man of logic who has kept a solid record of all the negatives about marriage it is most clear that marriage is for suckers and the juice is not worth the squeeze.  Good luck with that man; hope it works out.  But seriously, why buy the cow, when you're getting the milk for free?  Why get married at all?  

referring to yourself as a man of logic kinda doomed ya brotha.

Archived