• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Sneaky wife interrogation tactics

cardiackat88.

So I have not "been out" in years.

We have three children and I have no interest in club hopping.

I am on a business trip and my coworkers have been cranking it out almost every night. They have invited everyone, and I said I would ask my wife.

I asked her last night, and she said it was ok. I am DDing and I am going to be home at a decent hour, I love my sleep.

Five minutes before I walk out the door I am hot with a flurry of texts: "When are you leaving?" "Why a Wednesday?" "I'm not happy with this at all." "Where are you really going?" "What kid of bar doesn't open until 8?"

Anyone else faced this barrage before?

I feel like "married man" and predict I will be on the phone with her all night blowing me up.

It just irritates me she had no problems with it last night but tonight she says she's super upset.

Any advice wise ones?

I truly have intentions of just being DD and just tagging along with co workers.

To be simple. She flat out doesn't trust you.

Either you have looks or game or you have some baggage or she is a mild puppet master.

Just my observation man.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Can't say that I have. Then in my current relationship I tell her I'm going out and she says, "Don't bring her back here unless she's really hot." But she also says she'll cut a bitch. I get mixed signals.

Sent from my XT1080 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

She doesn't trust you. Period.

Thing is, you're the DD and you're behaving in a pretty mature and responsible manner. I think it sucks she's treating you in this manner, and if she were a rational human being, she'd probably feel like a jerk knowing the real deal. However, when confronted like this, you almost want to go out and start banging like a nail gun....

.... fug it, she thinks you're doing it regardless, so wtf?

Yea, she don't trust you. My wife and I been married for lil over a year and she never question where I go and what I do. One day I just asked her why she never question it and her reply was simple "because I trust you".

maybe his wife trusts him, but decided to watch lifetime, which will ruin their lives.

I'm not necessarily gonna disagree with the others but I do think there is another possible reason - she really doesn't care but you did something else that irritated her between last night and tonight and now she's just pissed at you or potentially just slightly annoyed. She still doesn't really care about you going out, trusts you and all that, and isnt consciously trying to be vindictive, but somewhere in the depths of her being she just wants to pick a fight.

Oh we're talking about your wife and not mine? Mah bad.

She doesn't trust you. Period.

Thing is, you're the DD and you're behaving in a pretty mature and responsible manner. I think it sucks she's treating you in this manner, and if she were a rational human being, she'd probably feel like a jerk knowing the real deal. However, when confronted like this, you almost want to go out and start banging like a nail gun....

.... fug it, she thinks you're doing it regardless, so wtf?

no.

Never take the advice of a man with more exes than toes

My wife has worked for a pair of large insurance companies. At these companies, 'business trip' means 'all the married folk get drunk and screw someone new'

She's probably banged like 10 co-workers by now.

Sent from my KFSOWI using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

My wife has worked for a pair of large insurance companies. At these companies, 'business trip' means 'all the married folk get drunk and screw someone new'

She's probably banged like 10 co-workers by now.

Sent from my KFSOWI using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Your wife's company hiring?

Sent from my XT1080 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Archived