• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Sneaky wife interrogation tactics

cardiackat88.

I got $10 that says ur wifes a red head. Dafug you asking for, be a man. Telling her in advance was just plain mean, make her think crazy thoughts while your gone. Why not just tell her about it when u get back.

You would have lost $10...she is, however, a fourth Lithuanian...might explain a few things...

Why are you guys in these types of relationships?

I don't want to discount that there is love in your relationship, but that doesn't sound like anything I expect a good relationship to be like.

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

I got $10 that says ur wifes a red head. Dafug you asking for, be a man. Telling her in advance was just plain mean, make her think crazy thoughts while your gone. Why not just tell her about it when u get back.

Ahem.

oh come on lola, you know if a woman knows stuff like this in advance they will have god knows what racing through their brains and by the time hubby gets home, in her mind, hes already committed adultry, nuked a 3rd world country and is conspiring to take over the planet.  Its just easier when she asks, how was the trip?  Boring meetings etc, drank a couple beers with the guys, went back to hotel room and watched cnn til I fell asleep.

oh come on lola, you know if a woman knows stuff like this in advance they will have god knows what racing through their brains and by the time hubby gets home, in her mind, hes already committed adultry, nuked a 3rd world country and is conspiring to take over the planet. Its just easier when she asks, how was the trip? Boring meetings etc, drank a couple beers with the guys, went back to hotel room and watched cnn til I fell asleep.

Oh absolutely. I'm ahem-ing about the red head part.

Archived