• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Team Kit

Ja  Rhule

This may sound dumb, but I actually wanna get a RailHawks jersey lol. i've never gotten into European leagues, so I have no allegiances there. Although, I think I would rather watch the Bundesliga more than EPL. Been to both England and Germany. liked Germany more

This may sound dumb, but I actually wanna get a RailHawks jersey lol. i've never gotten into European leagues, so I have no allegiances there. Although, I think I would rather watch the Bundesliga more than EPL. Been to both England and Germany. liked Germany more

The Railhawks!!!

I worked for them as field security for a bit before Martin Rennie took half the team with him to Vancouver and the MLS. After that I lost all my contacts and decided to move on.

Good times.

Bundesliga is terrible. Unless you're a Bayern supporter, you have no shot.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Archived