• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Sleeping Tips

Mark S

Before I had a job like this that just wore me out to the bones, I had constant sleeping issues.

I finally found this guided meditation audio thing that i downloaded to my ipod

I used to listen to it every night before going to sleep. its roughly 30 minutes worth of a person's voice thats very calm and relaxing and he walks you through relaxing each part of your body and taking deep breaths and feeling your body relax as you released those breaths. It really does help. By the end, there were ocean wave sounds in the background and I always fell asleep.

I still do it if I am having trouble, just take slow deep breaths and feel your body relax around you.

If that doesnt work- then meds and liquor as the others have suggested!

I know people that drink Kava tea before bed(the real stuff not the genric store kind) they swear it helps them knock the edge off.

Personally I use to work with computers and found I had to stop staring at screens so many hours in the day because i couldnt sleep at night.

Here it is for free. Seriously it does work and has many recent medical studies backing it.

http://youtu.be/9w8MxzLMvsM

it's funny my sister got my nephew this device that makes noises that babies hear in the womb. knocked him out in under 5 minutes everytime. it sounds similar to that.

Archived