• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

They picked the wrong store to rob...

Darth Biscuit

Best part was at about the 1:45 minute mark.  One of the guys from the car started talking poo and walking toward them again (because the clerk was walking away).  The clerk turned and started walking back towards them.....only to see the dude turn and run.

Pro MMA fighters roll glass bottles on their shins to kill all the nerves to they can kick with more force without feeling pain. I can't imagine what it felt like to take that shot to the face or those body shots when he was laying on the ground.

MMA training or not, the guy is lucky they didn't have a gun. Your life isn't worth petty cash.

Very true. But at the beginning of the video his friend had been knocked to the ground and the cowards were beating him. He helped his friend/coworker. That's a good man.

Sent from my XT1080 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

After the very first kick the dude sat up and was yeah im done here. I shall leave now. And then the dude who just wasn't quite fast enough to make it to the getaway car. He must have been eating from a straw for a month. Lol

Sent from my SPH-L710 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Archived