• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Moscato

lola

I love wine and prefer a red blend or cabernet. 

I am not knocking what people like to drink but Moscato is disgustingly sweet to me and pretty much wine on training wheels (a wine cooler basically). My GF just recently started drinking wine within the last year and drinks it. I am trying to move her on to the next step like a Riesling but it's not happening yet.   

I love wine and prefer a red blend or cabernet. 

I am not knocking what people like to drink but Moscato is disgustingly sweet to me and pretty much wine on training wheels (a wine cooler basically). My GF just recently started drinking wine within the last year and drinks it. I am trying to move her on to the next step like a Riesling but it's not happening yet.   

wine is an acquired taste like pretty much any other alcohol, and because i have zero desire to acquire a taste for it the sweeter ones are the only ones i can stand.

riesling is ok too… anything else, forget it.

I am a true Cab girl, love something smooth that isn't too acidic. Used to be more into Pinot, but I prefer the taste of a Cab, or a Syrah every once in a while.

Never drink white. It makes me super hungover, and I feel like all whites taste the same. White wine is for old ladies at lunch with ice cubes

Archived