• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Tony stewart may have killed a guy...

Yea..Stewart is a hot head but I dont think he was trying to hit him. Hes a dumbass for not slowing down. I think brak is right in his theory,he was trying to throw dirt. But it was an idiotic move and could have huge repercussions further down the line. The other guy did get out to talk poo and moved too far down the track and away from his car.

Dumb move by both and its extremely sad outcome.

The fuging piece of poo should be charged with vehicular manslaughter at the least.  If the same thing would have happened on an interstate highway, he would have already been.

Typical NASCAR......they have to (1) get someone killed or (2) rig a race for Earnhardt, Jr. to win for anyone to give a poo anymore.  The 'sport' was ruined permanently when they turned their backs on Darlington, Wikesboro, Rockingham, et al.  Watching the fat fug Helton lose his ass financially and seeing the beloved cash cow HOF in Charlotte become nothing more than an over-glorified broom closet is going to be fun to watch.

What a stupid statement.

Hey look our racing moral compass is here. The other thread wasn't enough for you to force your opinion on to others?

A guy is dead on a race track. It's only news because Tony Stewart is involved. If I got killed rock climbing today no one would care and those that would hear would say, "It is a dangerous sport."

What a stupid statement.

Seriously. If I don't like something I just avoid it. I don't need to make sure everyone knows my stance. Baseball bores me to hell but I can't ever imagine going into a thread about a seriously injured baseball player and pronouncing my hatred of the sport in front of a few baseball fans.

Archived