• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What are you most EXCITED for this season?!

Mark S

When we play the patriots in the superb owl and LaFail drops a critical 4th down conversion that gives us the ball on downs and allows for Cam to get in that victory formation. Then watching Tom Brady cry and leave the field with his pissy demeanor. Then reading the MMQB where King attributes the Panther's Lombardi to his training camp interview of Cam, where he took it upon himself to allow Cam to apologize and mature.

Reppin' Huddle West

Some scout dude just posted this to twitter

@JoshLiskiewitz: This is the 13th game I've evaluated this week, and Benjamin & Turner may be the most impressive duo of rookies on 1 team I've broken down.

Sent from my iPhizzle while pooping using CarolinaHizzle

@JoshLiskiewitz: This is the 13th game I've evaluated this week, and Benjamin & Turner may be the most impressive duo of rookies on 1 team I've broken down.

Wow! That is very high praise.

Who the hell is Turner?

1) Cam. He's our best player, and this is clearly his team now. I think he puts the team on his back and takes us to the promised land (playoffs).

2) Short. I really feel he is a star in the making. It may take one more year of NFL conditioning, but he is going to be a beast at the 3 tech.

3) Benjamin. He has to be good (not necessarily exceptional) for us to prosper.

Archived