• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What are you most EXCITED for this season?!

Mark S

I'm actually most excited about how the team is going to respond to the lowly expectations. Will they let everyone tell them what they are going to be or will everyone step up and put us back in the playoffs?

I'm stoked for Cam to take another step forward. For Stewart to run again and to see how much KB produces.

I'm excited for:

First back to back winning seasons in franchise history

First time we ever host playoff games back to back

The resurgence of Double Trouble complimented by The Toldozer and Cam

Our WR corps shocking the League

Cam finally getting the props he deserves as a QB due to him "doing so much with the worst WRs in League

Defense being top five if not the best

Our D line manhandling TBs O-line twice while watching Josh McCown do his best Usain Bolt impersonation

Josh Norman balling out during the season

Watching Kelvin Benjamin emerge as the steal of the 1st round and best WR overall from rookie class

Our team staying healthy

After all that, that's not what I'm looking forward to the most, no not even close. I'm looking forward to our TEAM coming together and achieving that goal of peaking at the right time and riding it all the way to this franchise's first of many Lombardi trophies!

I'm sorry but, is there EVER an optimistic thread not made by Jeremy. Cheer up and be positive! Sure, the O-Line isn't looking great and that has been established for quite a while. Nagging on and on about it surely won't make it better. Keep your heads up! What happened, happened. Just enjoy the ride, I mean we only played one PRESEASON game. Let's just calm down a bit. Anyways the point of this thread is for us to discuss the things we are most EXCITED for this season (not things we are most worried about).

P.S. It would be great if this could be a non-hateful thread, just for once. Thanks and a happy discussion for all!

- The first string offensive line is looking good, even Bell!

- I am excited by this season, the seasons before and the seasons after.

- I am excited by the whole team, all the players.

- I am super excited by the Topcats.

- Superbowl.

every off-season and pre-season is the same way. 

discernment is the best way to navigate the huddle any time of the year tho...and getting upset with posters that are upset is not really a way to be a fan. let them bitch and moan. 

don't bother me none.

to answer the question: I'm excited about September 7th as usual.

Who the hell is Turner?

Trai Turner

Same "scout" also posted this

@JoshLiskiewitz: Cyrus Kouandjio, Jack Mewhort, Justin Britt, Spencer Long, Chris Watt - I don't understand how any of those guys went before Trai Turner.

Sent from my iPhizzle while pooping using CarolinaHizzle

Archived