• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I genuinely like this team.

beckersteen

I've never liked any other team so I really don't know what the culture is like across the league. However, the team we have now really likes playing together. They want to play well for each other and relationships run deep. Cam is already on a very good level with Benji. You have to love people like Thomas Davis and Kony Ealy. Anyway, I think Ron Rivera is the reason for this culture. You got to give it to him, guys want to play for him. It doesn't matter what the situation is, players just don't want to let him down. I think its a special thing to have here and just want to share the thought.

Also, I believe in G'Man.

I like the fact that the Panthers as an organization, tries to bring in high character guys. It makes them easy to pull for. Thank God for Cam, though. His will to win and work ethic is a great example to the team and his dislike for losing keeps us from being a Chargers/Norv perpetual 7-9 happy-bros love fest.

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

Talk to me after these next two preseason games. I don't know what we really have yet.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

The GOAT, the best MLB of a generation, a bonafide OROY candidate and future Pro Bowler at WR, and the best front 7 in football. Enough to give us a chance in every game vs a tough schedule despite our weaknesses.

Archived