• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Sign Stephen hill you assholes

Fiz

And people think LaFell had the dropsies?

If another WR comes in, its a guy with special teams ability to return the ball to bump Philly. You know, a guy that can catch the ball. Not Stephen Hill, its not like the Jets are loaded at WR guys. We're talking about a guy with around a 42% catch rate.

What do you like about Stephen Hill?

Measurables. He's huge.

I watched his whole career at tech. He has no idea how to play the position because of the horse poo offense they run at tech and his years with the jets.

He needs a year to simmer.

Measurables. He's huge.

I watched his whole career at tech. He has no idea how to play the position because of the horse poo offense they run at tech and his years with the jets.

He needs a year to simmer.

Ok, that's level headed. I was worried people thought he was going to come in and start for us. I like the idea of him coming in and learning and playing a little.

Still I expect a team to pick him off waivers.

Ok, that's level headed. I was worried people thought he was going to come in and start for us. I like the idea of him coming in and learning and playing a little.

Still I expect a team to pick him off waivers.

Yeah, I want him as a 4th-6th guy and give him a year with Ricky. By no means do I want him starting on the outside right away. That's why he failed in NY. This kid needs to learn the position still, but all the pieces are there to be good.

Archived