• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

what you should take away from this game

Fiz

Please explain how Cam adds 10 TO 13 POINTS today... don't forget Shula.

I think if Cam was out there he would've hit the missed pass to Olsen. Maybe even gone for the TD at the end of the 1st half but thats just pure speculation.

I can see Cam adding more points to the game. 

I think if Cam was out there he would've hit the missed pass to Olsen. Maybe even gone for the TD at the end of the 1st half but thats just pure speculation.

No, your right that is alot of speculation. And as far as the end of the half the coaches were playing for a fieldgoal DA or Cam didn't matter.

the panthers used a backup qb and ground an inferior team into dust until the fourth quarter. then they went relaxed and let them almost come back into the game. at the end their best player made a play to secure the win.

the ending not withstanding, that was a pretty good game.

cam adds probably 10-13 points to the game today.

it's a good day to cheer for the carolina panthers. pour yourself an asheville brew and enjoy the moment. you get to be happy for a whole week.

Have you changed your stance on KB?

Why do you think that? Cam was over throwing guys this preseason...mostly because he has gotten minimal work in training camp.

pour yourself an asheville brew and enjoy the moment. 

i do like the Highland Gaelic

flags were pretty even and nothing jumped out to me. 

the refs called a good game. 

while i agree that the flags were fairly even, i really disagree that nothing jumped out. that bogus roughing the passer call on DeCoud pissed me off bad. there is no way DeCoud could have let up in time to have missed McCown 

I mean I'm not going to fire up rewind and point out the specific plays but there were gains to be made on the ground today. Maybe they were only there because they weren't honoring the run, which is fair, but I don't think it would have mattered. 

Additionally, Anderson was overly conservative which was likely by design. Benji and Avant were consistently open deep, and the one time DA tried it he missed horribly. Benji was wide open. 

Better execution at the QB position would have yielded more points. Not sure how this is controversial. 

That missed Benji throw was on Benji, they even showed Proehl talking to him after the play. He was supposed to run a post but never turned.

Archived