• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Lions week! Detroit "Bout to get Rocked" City

SCP

"Nippleshorts" had me lol'in'. Golden, as always. BOA should be rocking. We should define have the edge on D. We will def have some crowd noise. Should be a great game. I wanna see Cam run circle around Suh's cupcake-eating ass. Hey, Suh, I'll have some Krispy Kremes to send to you come Monday!

Sent from my iPad using CarolinaHuddle

Nippleshorts. Awesome.

Only thing that worries me is Megatron against our corners. Do not like that matchup at all. If the Monsters can get pressure on Stafford, that should balance it up.

Stafford looked very quick tonight. Hopefully we can get some home field advantage to throw their timing off a bit.

Many of us will read - Most of us will not post - the message board we are active on is pretty respectfull . 

Good luck next sunday !

meh, don't take it to heart. It's all in good fun.  I married a Michigan girl so I have a free pass.

I grew up a Lions fan before the Panthers came along. 

Good thing for the Panthers is all I got to say.

Was a Lions fan for almost 30 years before we got a team. I always hate these weeks. My head says Go Panthers, but my heart says Yeah Lions.

Will be pulling for the Panthers, per usual. But I am glad we don't play each other very often.

See, I would have preferred a Grand Funk or a Kid Rock reference, but it's kind of like trying to nitpick Keuchly or something.

Sent from the NSA's data farm

My sister dated Mark Farner once. He got drunk at a party and drove into a tree. My dad had to go to the police station to pick her up. Part of me still misses him. Farner, not the father.

Nice job as usual SCP. Even though I was a tad leery about you picking on my Childhood team. You did good, and didn't piss me off. I can live with that.

Archived