• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Suh pissed at Donkey Kong comments

Sean Payton's Vicodin

Ok...so his friend confirms the Donkey Kong nickname has been going since high school.....and we saw it at Nebraska and th NFL (prior to Cam's usage).

Such a lame "scandal" the media is selling for page hits

I obviously didn't care for the comments - but you are 120% right on the money about the media making this into some BS story. Even brought race into it. ESPN and it's colleagues (especially ESPN) are guilty of "creating" news instead of "reporting" the news.

It was stupid to say. It shows immaturity. Everyone here who blows it off as Cam just being "care free" or "joking around" is in denial. Suh is going to have a big game tomorrow - mark my words. I still don't understand why he thought it was a good idea to disrespect one of the best DL in the NFL (who happens to also be one of the dirtiest players in the league) by basically calling him an ugly, stinky gorilla.

Hey who said DK was ugly and smelly?

I find it kind of pathetic if it takes someone calling a professional athlete donkey Kong to make them have a big game...

Suh obviously lacks self control and is a few noodles short of a lo mein. He's a hot head who is probably easily disrespected. He probably takes it personally when his car doesn't start. 

Hey who said DK was ugly and smelly?

I mean....if I were to be referred to as a Mario/Nintendo character, I can assure you Donkey Kong's unsightly ass would be near the bottom of my list. All he does is stand at the top and shake his arms and legs uncontrollably. I imagine that's what a duke fan does every time the refs call a foul on one their players. Very unattractive. 

Archived